Bathroom Knobs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Wonder if anyone can help. Friends of mine have just moved house and in their previous property they had round porcelain door knobs.

The bathroom/wc knobs had a thin lever that slipped down to lock the door. To release the lock you just had to turn the knob.

These were very nice but unfortunately they had no idea of the manufacturer and so far I haven't come up with anything when searching with Google.

If anyone can offer any clues, with links if possible, I'd be really grateful.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Thanks for the humerous replies.

But to be serious, sorry don't have any photo I can post and as they have moved won't be able to get one.

I know it's a long shot but thought I would try as I really liked the locking system for the bathroom, best I've seen.

Something on the same lines would be acceptable.

I've seen something similar, though I think they now have a twist ring behind the knob to prevent it turning, rather than a lever.

Don't know the name.

Maybe browse some catalogues from door furniture suppliers. there's a firm near Norwich that has a large range including some old designs, but I can't find their catalogue just now.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back