Bathroom Paint

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All
In the middle of decorating/re-modelling my bathroom and the paint that is currently in there is a kind of plastic/rubber type paint. I need to fill in some massive holes and will end up having to re-paint but I was wondering a few things:
1. What is this type of paint called
2. How can I get rid of it? Stripper/heat gun?
L

Sponsored Links
In the bathroom I have removed a wall so I have a big area that I will have to replaster where the wall was (floor to ceiling about 4 inches wide). I am worried that the plaster will not stick because of this paint and in places its bubbled up etc so the best solution for me would to remove it but not too sure what the easiest way to do this will be, I would like to just have to plaster over the gaps where the wall was but not sure if this is possible. I would rather not have to replaster the whole room but if it needs to be I will do it. Just trying to find out the most efficient method.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back