Bathroom Refurb/Installation Layout Advice

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

We are looking at refurbishing our bathroom and ideally would like to include a shower cubicle, however, we would like to retain the bath as we have a 10month old baby. This is the complication because the bathroom space isn't huge.

I have drawn a diagram of how the bathroom currently looks along with some rough measurements.

Please can you review and let me know if it would be possible to redesign the bathroom to include a Bath, Shower Cubicle, Toilet, Sink and Towel Radiator, along with some storage if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
I used to design bathrooms for a living, and I wouldn't try and squeeze a separate shower cubical into that room - it's too small to accomodate it reasonably.

I'd suggest an overbath shower.

+1 for the overbath shower. Definitely not enough room for everything you have on your list.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back