Battery replacement

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have pyronix enforce wireless alarm system it was installed last year and I replaced battery on my door shock sensor. Now I cannot put the alarm on cos on my pyronix alarm app shows shock open. Can you please help me how to fix it ?

Sponsored Links
I have had similar problems on my system (not pyronix) and found the battery not correctly fitted.

Oh ok but mine shock sensor is work I can see the blue light comes when ever I close the door... after replacing do need to do anything on the main panel ?

IMG_1674.PNG Did you happen to move the shock sensor internal sensor ? As it needs to be the correct way up ?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Arrow must be facing UP... forget the sensitivity + - marked on it as these things are rubbish and poorly designed. These devices are one of my most common callouts.

Oh really the reason i reduced sensitivity to low cos always my alarm going off that shock sensor door . What do i do in this case ?

The things are a nightmare and always false alarm. The correct calibration procedure should be carried out by placing a short between the CAL pins then simulating the impact in whch you want it to trigger then release the short on the CAL pins. However this rarely seems to work, also earlier versions of these would forget the saved calibration when changing the battery! Newer updated ones have a software sticker on PCB of 3.5. Also a foam pad on the lid to hold the tumbler & white wires going from tumbler to PCB... if these are Black then its an earlier one & will need calibration on each battery change...

Many thanks guys for your time to help me

I got wireless MC1/SHOCK-WE. If I take the battery out and do the calibration do i need to re learn this to main board? Where do I need to put the jumper to calibrate I cannot find the those 2 pin as shows on the manual?

I hve this manual too but I can't find the 2 pins they pointing D section

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back