Baumatic BT82.1GL extractor help please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

Our extractor fan for our oven is making a noise when switched on. I think i need a new motor assembly.

After taking out a £110 policy with Baumatic and waiting a month for them to tell me they no longer have any of the parts in stock I am extremely annoyed with them.

Does anyone know of somewhere I can source a motor for this model or even if anyone knows of which models share the same motor?

thank you

Liam

Sponsored Links
I suggest asking the mods to move this to "Appliances' as you have a much better chance there.

Sponsored Links
Hope you have gone back to Baumatic to claim refund plus - possibly - extra expenses ?

Doing that helps eveyone as it increases the costs for rip-off merchants who then hopefully give up.

worst company I have ever come across = Baumatic!!

Ended up purchasing a complete new extractor unit to replace the one with damaged motor. Yes they still do the unit, with a 5 year parts warranty. What a joke.

Baumatic spares= useless!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back