baxi 105 he foam seal?? help please.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone,

I have just replaced the pressure switch on my boiler and it works.

only thing is when i removed the front cover, there is a metal plate to remove with BAXI on the front and a small window,on the inside of this plate there is a black seal that goes around the outside, obviously to seal the plate, this is damaged and seems that it wasn't fitted correctly in the first place.
I have looked all over for a replacement and asked the guy at the shop from where i got my pressure switch about it and he did not have a clue as i couldn't find a part number, i even showed pictures of it and he still wasn't sure.

Does anyone know where i can get a replacement for it,

if anyone is not sure what i'm on about, i'll upload the picture from my phone,

also when i have fitted the pressure switch is there anything i need to do afterwards? or is just simply a swap?? i made a small diagram of which wires goes where and the tubes and checked that the tubes where not kinked when fitted.

thanks

michael

Sponsored Links
You shouldn't be messing about with that, now don't use it till you get someone proper. Naughty boy! :LOL:

sooey";p="1970640 said:
You shouldn't be messing about with that, now don't use it till you get someone proper. Naughty boy! :LOL:[/quote

Ditto, get it checked by RGI NOW, please don't gamble with your familys life

I had a registered plumber round to look at it when it broke down and he told me what the problem was, even showed me the air pressure switch and I watched him take it out and put it back in again, unfortunatley he never returned, several attempts have been made for someone to come round and so it out, as a last resort I have done it myself,I know I shouldn't do this myself but it did need doing, this guy also pointed out the seal. I will need to get this seal and will get someone to sort it out as I need it ssrvicing as well. Anyone in the Durham area please get in touch! You plumbers must all be millionaires :LOL:

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Me a millionaire HA i can't even afford the insurance on my Ferrari this year :mad:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back