Baxi 105 HE Intant low water temp ??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My 3/1/2 year old baxi 105 he instant has been running fine until recently, now it just doesnt seem to heat the water up to the temp it did previously, its warm but not hot, only way i can fill a bath so that it is hot hot is to turn the tap down a bit but then it takes a while to fill, any idea's ?

Sponsored Links
confirm the boiler is not raising the temp of the water its designed amount, its been cold lately and may just be reflecting the drop in temp of your incomimg water supply.

Sponsored Links
When the systems is set with pre-heat on the systems shows all leds lit but when you run the water for a while ie flling a bath the last led for full heat doesnt light up indicating that the boiler is not heating the water fully, does this help in a diagnosis ?

couls also be..

low gas preasure, passing divertor or flow rate too high.

but probably just a lower incoming main temp. boiler will give aprrox 12ltr/min at 35 degree rise (off the top of me head)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back