BAXI 105 HE PRESSURE KEEPS FALLING

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi
i have a baxi 105 he, 16 months old. i keep finding that the pressure keeps falling, about once a day. the neon for pump/low pressure flashes and the boiler needs resetting. i fill the system to 2 bar, it heats upto 3 (overflows) then drops untill it reaches 0 and cuts out. from filling to refilling is about 24hrs.
i have checked the radiators, i cant find a leak, the times this is happening i would be swimming if it was a leak.

installer came out today, said it was the blow off valve (pressure) would get a new one for £20 (£60 fitted) as its outside of warranty (12 month). hope this dose it .

Sponsored Links
fill boiler to 1.5 bar if expansion takes it up to 3 bar(when hot) then the expansion vessel is failing.

the prv maybe faulty and leaking, hence pressure drop, but to be honest this is quite rare.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back