Baxi 105E DWH problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
About 5 weeks ago I had a problem with the boiler having too high pressure, so pressurised the expansion tank and all hunky dory.
Today the pressure rose again, so I repeated. I'm thinking the expansion diaphragm is porous??(boiler about 15 years old) and pressure is now steady.
My thinking is that I can manage pressurising as necessary until the coronavirus situation improves when I'll be more comfotable having an engineer to have a look.
However, I seem to have created another problem. DHW doesn't work when the cental heating is on. Tried it on hot water setting only and it kicked in, changed to heating + dhw and the pin from the differential valve is not moving. (I replaced the diaphragms in both the diverter valve assembly and DWH pressure differential only 5 weeks ago.)
Any ideas gratefully received.
Thank You.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back