Baxi 105e Pressure Rising - Plate Heat Exchanger?

Sentinel claim X-900 works and get rid of all crud which is caught by the filter. Has anyone used this stuff to report back?

But in your earlier post you wrote that X900 would do....

Now you are asking if anyone has used it.

You are demonstrating that you are only an armchair expert who has no practical experience!

If you are merely quote a manufacturer's claims ( which may be false and are almost certain to be over stating what it will do in practice ) then you should make that clear!

Tony

Sponsored Links
This Agile is getting personal, as this post does not answer the question. FYI, like yourself I am an amateur, but an engineer in another field. I do not find any of this difficult to understand. It is quite simple really.

Have you used X-900? If not why did you respond? Only guys who have used it need report back.

Why do you think that I am an amateur like you?

Do you really think an amateur would be Gas Safe registered?

Tony

X900 has only recently been introduced and seems to be aimed at DIYers who are fitting mag filters.

I have not used it and indeed I don't see much application for X900 by professionals who would normally be using X800 for properly cleaning a system.

Tony

Sponsored Links
No, I have not used it and I do not think any amateur will have enough experience of cleaning systems to be able to give any useful feedback.

I have no reason to expect that it will do what it states reasonably well as Sentinel products are generally quite good within their limitations.

But a professional would normally be cleaning systems properly with X800.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back