Baxi 105e problem

gsi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Boiler was installed about 4 years ago I think.

Problem started about a week ago, the hot water would be running fine but the flame would then go out and the last red led would flash, and the water would run cold.
Had the Boiler serviced 3 days ago, could find no problem. The hot water ran intermittently since then, but today there is none coming through at all. Also the CH is now working intermittently - stays on for a while, then cuts out and the las red led starts flashing.

I've called the Baxi Service group, whose quote sent shivers down me thermostat.
I don't know the first thing about combi boilers, or any other sort of boiler really. Read a few posts on here, quite like to know what an pcb is.
Any help appreciated.

Sponsored Links
If its the light under 80 then its the c h thermistor about £10 .

Sounds like plate heat ex might be blocking up.I WOULD look into a couple things first,fan is it ok,keep running and if so check venturi ,aps,this is a corgi mans terrority,a pcb it may be but there is lots before i would swap that

It is the light under 80. CH still going off occasionally, HW happens within 1 minute of running the tap.

Sponsored Links
Interested to know where you got a thermistor on a friday night between 6pm and 8.30pm!

interested to know why gsi makes the same spelling mistakes as zimmer.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back