Baxi 105e

T

teaboyjim

If it's not got a magnaflow installed and it's more than a few years old does that mean it's probably best to renew?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
It'll be older than that, more like 10-15 years old and maybe a much as 20 years old. That being said, they're decent boilers so if it works I wouldn't be in a great rush to replace it

Thanks, how can I tell the age?

Last edited by a moderator:
The serial number on the data badge will reveal the manufacturing date

Sponsored Links
Is there any truth in someone saying that if it's got a magnaflow (Or similar sounding name) installed it means it's good but if it hasn't it's probably best to renew?
Utter rubbish.As said..105e is a very decent boiler,still loads of them about.By far the most popular boiler around here.

your boiler is a combi boiler, would be unusual if fitted with a megaflow, not impossible but unusual

Think they possibly mean a Magnaclean, but who knows o_O
Never noticed that, will teach me to read posts properly, to the OP if it is a Magnaclean, whoever told you the boiler is bad without one is talking through their Aris

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back