Baxi 105HE leaking

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Happen to have this handy:
Baxi-diverter2-.gif

The red bit on the left, probably. Tap water.

If its the purplish bit, tough, you'll have to buy a whole diverter unless you have a box full of identical bits from other boilers' service kits like we have!

I know it's an old thread, but I have a Baxi 105HE, and it seems my boiler is dripping from the bottom right bolt on the blue bit. Would anyone be able to advise? Would it be done by using the service kit mentioned in this thread?

Sponsored Links
It wont be leaking from there it will be passing through the red gland seal and running down, you really should start a fresh post, it is against site rules to hi-jack old posts

It wont be leaking from there it will be passing through the red gland seal and running down, you really should start a fresh post, it is against site rules to hi-jack old posts

To be fair... I think OP did this the right way by starting a new thread and linking to an old thread... Or did the mod's make this mod? :)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back