Baxi 800 Boiler T2AH 250V Fuse

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi My boiler engineer advised that Baxi 800 series Boiler has 2 fuses (which he replaced it today) He advised me to keep a few spare just in case if it blows again and he does not have to wait for the parts to arrive as these are only a £2.00 max for a pack of 5 or so.

He is a gas safe engineer and a good mate so does not charge me call out often if the boiler breask (especially during winter)

I was doing an internet search today for these fuses and they stop at "F2A 2amp 250V - 20mm" no where it says F2AH. Just wanted to know if these sizes are standard? if so I will order a few from Ebay / Amazon.

Also some fuse mention "Fast Blow" and some "Slow blow or time delay fuse.

Wondering which one to purchase?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
LK

Sponsored Links
Rs components - my question would be “why do they keep blowing in the first place”?
HI CBW, It was Drayton Wiser Engineers doing troubleshooting on UFH controller. Wiser Hub and Boiler connected to same Spur switch. Happened first time in 3 years. I take it there will be more troubleshooting so just preparing for the future to ensure, we are not without hot water

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Sponsored Links
Those fuses protect the boiler PCB from faults within the boiler itself, nothing to do with what is connected to it, external controls are protected else where

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back