Baxi Back Boiler - worth Changing?

Sponsored Links
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I think it was a bang on the head as a kid. :LOL: Bit weird when it comes to heights bungy jumped a few times still can`t see what the scare factor is, done 15,000 feet free falls found them relaxing. Wife thinks i am mental. Used to get all the roof work in our area . As i say you don`t fall over walking in the road so why will you fall walkin along the ridge... Mind you trying to run up a chalet house roof in the rain was not one of my brighter ideas, luckily managed to grab dormy roof of bedroom as i slid back down. :oops: :oops:

namsag said:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I think it was a bang on the head as a kid. :LOL: Bit weird when it comes to heights bungy jumped a few times still can`t see what the scare factor is, done 15,000 feet free falls found them relaxing. Wife thinks i am mental. Used to get all the roof work in our area . As i say you don`t fall over walking in the road so why will you fall walkin along the ridge... Mind you trying to run up a chalet house roof in the rain was not one of my brighter ideas, luckily managed to grab dormy roof of bedroom as i slid back down. :oops: :oops:

Maybe I know you namsag, or perhaps even bumped into you on a DZ, but then I'm probably a lot older than you! I used to be a para instructor and visited USA many times for skydiving!

Sponsored Links
OMG

the site is full of mad men that actually choose to jump from planes that arent on fire or crashing

you looneys

;)

On a more serious point it`s when back boilers / open flued installations come up it shows that lack of training out there for people who have never worked with an old hand or a big company and actually installed them from scratch. So they don`t really know what to look for and are scared even to service a back boiler.I always prefered sevicing back boilers to balanced flue at least they gave you spmething to do...

true

but maybe thats why flues have their own paper in the CCN1 now mate

Corgi its when you get in a sh#ty old plane and the pilot is wearing a chute you think AAH is this such a good idea. G4U done it few times over the desert in nevada .

On resit its 26 questions on flues paper and a few in the paws book or however you pronounce it

Still waiting for you to answer the questions votm.

And no, I've never needed to fit one. I've only ever been asked to fit two, but a simple talk about fuel efficiency and convenience changed the customers mind. However, I have service, repaired and thankfully condemned many.

I would think about your assumptions my friend.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back