Baxi Barcelona lockout

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So I'm part of a large club then! My noisy Barcelona is three years old and has started to lock out. Fortunately it's in a utility room so when it does decide to work I don't have to wear ear plugs. I'm also fortunate that I took out an annual service contract with British Gas as "the gas man cometh" on a regular basis. Has Baxi no responsibilty to it's customers? If I bought a pair of shoes and they fell to bits soon after, the retailer would have a responsibilty to refund me as the goods were not suitable for the purpose they were intended. If Baxi's boilers are not capable of providing me with heat and water on a reliable and consistent basis for more than three years than Baxi should be held accountable and refund us the cash we shelled out in good faith. Is this too much to hope?
OK I know what you're thinking!

Sponsored Links
Bet its not all down to baxi ,how many times did you BG engineer check the water in your heating at a service?, and did it have inhibitor in the system, was the water clean when the boiler was installed? some of its down to what people on a heating system service

Hi - the answer to all your questions is yes. The BG man says he would'nt have one of these for a pension!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back