Baxi Boiler pressure dropping error E119

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi - I hope someone can help with my query. I have a Baxi combi boiler (can't remember the model) and I keep getting the error E119, which I know means the pressure has dropped within the system. I've had the problem for a couple of years now, but when it started I only needed to top up the pressure every 6 months. However as time has gone on the pressure has dropped more frequently. It went to fortnightly, then weekly....and in the last couple of weeks I have to top it up every other day...my boilers in the loft and so its a bit awkward to keep going up there. Sometime ago a plumber had said to me that I might have a small leak somewhere in the system, but I've checked everywhere and can't find any evidence to suggest its leaking. Given how frequently I'm topping it up now, I'm sure I'd find something to suggest a leak.

Any ideas!? any help would really be appreciated (especially with how cold its been recently!)

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Baxi Potterton Combis,Have Found A lOT of expansion vessels regiure Pumpimg Up,Pressure Gauge Goes Over 3 Bar Within 5 Mins Of Central Heating Being On Causing PRV To Open Emitting Water Outside Via PRV = Pressures Loss= E119 Watch Your Boiler If This Is The Case New Expansion Vessel Req

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back