baxi boiler wm 50/4 pf

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi i have a baxi wm 50 /4 pf boiler i turned it on this morning ,working fine for a few minutes then the pilot light went out out but the fan was still running,there were three orange lights when the pilot light was alight but now ther are two,ive tried to turn it on a few minutes after and the same thing happened please could you tell me why?

Sponsored Links
Either fan/air flow for which you need RGI or pcb (pretty much any problem with a boiler, the pcb is a contender) i'm not, however, telling you to rush out and get a new pcb!

:oops: dont think i read properly :oops:

Sponsored Links
Either fan/air flow for which you need RGI or pcb (pretty much any problem with a boiler, the pcb is a contender) i'm not, however, telling you to rush out and get a new pcb!

:oops: dont think i read properly :oops:
whats a pcb?

Check your pump
sorry to be ignorant could you tell where the pump is situated

ha ha its your house not mine, you tell me, the pump takes the hot water away from your boiler and sends it to your HW cylinder or your radiators depending on what you have demanded, if the pump has failed then the heat generated by your boiler cant get away so the boiler thermostat switches off as the water temp in the boiler is satisfied

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back