Baxi combi 105 HE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a big problem with my Baxi 105 HE boiler.

It is just over 1 year old. It started to be temperamental when switch on the HW or CH. Now it wont switch either on. The first light flashes indicating an ignition failure. I have had to resort to lighting the boiler manually to try and get some heat in my house.

Usually there would be a clicking sound and then the boiler would ignite but now there is no clicking sound until I light the boiler.

Is there anything I can do or am I going to have to get a corgi registered plumber in?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sponsored Links
So how are you lightening it manually ?

105HE Comes with a 15 month g`tee providing card was sent in or 2 years if fitted by baxi registered guy so try giving them a call

I have to remove the white cover and then the next silver cover and use a long reach lighter to generate a spark to ignite the gas.

looks like I'm going to have to ring the company that fitted it and see what cover i still have.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back