Baxi Instant 105e pressure problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just refitted a radiator at my son's house and want to pressurize the system as the pressure on the gauge in the boiler has dropped to zero. I cannot see from the manual how to do this as it says it should be done by an engineer. Will it do any damage to run the boiler at zero pressure in the meantime? Any assistance would be sincerely appreciated. Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Baxi also do a built in one you connect the braided hose between two valves on the cws and return.

Thanks for the reply. I have looked under the boiler where I think a loop should be (between the cold water inlet and the heating return) but there is no filling loop. I looks as though this has been removed by the installing engineer. Will it hurt to run boiler until I can get the gear to do it?

Sponsored Links
Sorted now. Found the filling loop on a different part of the pipework away from the boiler. Thanks again for the help.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back