baxi 105e loss of presure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
can any one help my baxi 105e will not keep its pressure after the heating has been on the pressure just drops back to zero top it up again and all is fine until the heating starts to cool all radiators are full so i guess no leaking pipe work could it be the expansion vessel

Sponsored Links
yes or pinholed heat ex......check your prv termination for water leakage for the first

yes or pinholed heat ex......check your prv termination for water leakage for the first
if the expansion vessel is knackered its right at the back i guess the boiler has to come off the wall to replace it could i put another one in line somewhere ??

if the expansion vessel is knackered its right at the back i guess the boiler has to come off the wall to replace it could i put another one in line somewhere ??

check far right hand isolation valve if there will be a silver cap on the end. part number 5122312 is a kit for a remote expansion vessel that has a flexible hose to fit on the end of the blank. If a filling loop has been fitted there then pipe one in.

Sponsored Links
The last plumber who replaced the expansion vessel on my 105e didn't want to have the boiler taken off the wall, recomissioned etc. He managed to get access to the single pipe by removing a few other things. I would have put in an external one in if he hadn't done that.

Terrible design to have a service part like that and force you to remove the boiler from the wall.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back