baxi instant 105e

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
the blow off was constantly dripping and losing pressure,
so i bought a knew pressure relief valve and changed it as instruction manual.
filled the system back up to standard 1.5 bar after 5 minutes the pressure gauge is shooting right upto 3 - 3.5 bar.
what could be the cause of this?

Sponsored Links
And when you buy a new expansion vessel you will also have to buy another new PRV. :rolleyes:

In the meantime set the pressure at 0.5bar and if you do have the central heating on set the dial to no more than the 3'o'clock position

An additional expansion vessel can be added to the system, in order to avoid future replacement, of the built in one

Sponsored Links
baxpoti said:
In the meantime set the pressure at 0.5bar and if you do have the central heating on set the dial to no more than the 3'o'clock position

An additional expansion vessel can be added to the system, in order to avoid future replacement, of the built in one

Really Bax on an instant????

Was told by Baxi that you must replace the integral one on the instant version cos of the heat store thingy

:)

Additional expansion

You can't have too much expansion provision.

baxpoti said:
Additional expansion

You can't have too much expansion provision.

AHHHHH I seee

Thanks for making it bold me peepers aint wot hey used to be ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back