Baxi Luna 20 FI

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Hi all

I explain my situation but,as first note,i need to say english not is my main language so i'm sorry if i will write with some error :)

My Baxi is a combo,work for heating system and domestic water.
Heating system is ok,work fine but domestic water not.

I've checked from the outside (without dismantle) the tree way valve and look ok,when i open the tap asking for hot water the micro get activated fast...but still don't come hot water.

Instead the radiators gets more hot...so i think can be the three way,only im not really sure cause IF is the membrane fault why the piston move anyway to activated the micro?

Another test i ve done is to turn off the radiators (setting the Summer mode),but when i tap for hot water they get hot too.

For last,i uploaded also a file with the Baxi Manual,can someone please help to identify the right "service kit" to buy for take a look at the valve?

Thank and,again,really sorry for my english :)

Attachments

• BAXI-manuale-utente-caldaia-LUNA-20-24-FI.pdf
    553.4 KB · Views: 222
Sponsored Links
What country are you in?

Why choose a UK forum?

Tony

Hi,im from Italy,i choice to wrote in this forum cause (after i finded from google and readed a lot of post) i've see a place where ppl with troubles like the my can find the right answer.

And if someone can say to me the right "service kit" to buy i can buy easy in UK from here :)

Sponsored Links
Hi,im from Italy,i choice to wrote in this forum cause (after i finded from google and readed a lot of post) i've see a place where ppl with troubles like the my can find the right answer.

And if someone can say to me the right "service kit" to buy i can buy easy in UK from here :)
this is the kit that you need, your boiler is an Alpha over here, Baxi bought the old Alpha factory and re badged the boiler but all the parts are the same, you will see that there are two shuttles and you need to replace both the rear one on your boiler is sticking and can be some times difficult to replace.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ALPHA-240...317966?hash=item540849f70e:g:WcIAAOxylpNTWSrN

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Hi,is this correct?
http://www.ebay.it/itm/121896187917

Other seller dont delivery in Italy :(

Also,the only part i will go to dismantle is this (i post the pic) right?
No need to go further deep?

1251200.jpg

no that wont suit your needs the boiler you have is made in Italy so you should be able to get the part there , call Immergas in Nepicar and ask where you could get a diverter valve service kit for an Alpha 240 or 280 and they will help you out

http://www.immergas.com/en/home_eng

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back