Baxi Expansion Vessel £67.46
Baxi Pressure Differiental Assembly £90.05
3 hours labour £81.00

+ VAT
Total £286.21

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
It's more usual to ask the person supplying before having anything done, rather than strangers afterwards.

Prices are standard retail

I charge nearly that for one hour

What more would you like to know?

What more would you like to know?

Probably as a result of adverse publicity, what the OP may be implying is that, as a trade we're worth less than the sh*t off his shoes and should all be content with half an eggcup full of stagnant p*ss for payment.

Sorry I thought this website was for advice, my mistake. Yes I should have found out the cost first, the reason for the query is this company only serviced the boiler 2 weeks prior so they should have picked up the fault then but I'm always suspious when yet more work needs doing once they have touched it. The reason I don't know is the boiler is in a holiday flat we own so I have to trust these people.

Guess you people don't watch cowboy builders and rogue traders etc.

I'll pay the bill

Sorry I thought this website was for advice, my mistake. Yes I should have found out the cost first, the reason for the query is this company only serviced the boiler 2 weeks prior so they should have picked up the fault then but I'm always suspious when yet more work needs doing once they have touched it. The reason I don't know is the boiler is in a holiday flat we own so I have to trust these people.

Guess you people don't watch cowboy builders and rogue traders etc.

I'll pay the bill

Yea I do watch cowboy builders etc and you'll find that those included in the programes are about 2% of tradesmen that behave like that most of us would like to make an honest living and would love to earn enough to have a holiday home

Having a boiler serviced does not guarantee it against an immediate breakdown.

Not mentioning the blatant inaccuracies and illegal shenanigans of the production team enter into to make those shows.

Irony is, they manage to find plenty of upstanding members of those TRAVELLING pillars of the community to film good things about.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back