Baxi Repair invoice

Yea I do watch cowboy builders etc and you'll find that those included in the programes are about 2% of tradesmen that behave like that most of us would like to make an honest living and would love to earn enough to have a holiday home[/quote]

I doubt very much if it is anything like as many as 2%!

And, yes, I don't recall any of those TV cowboys leaving an invoice to be settled after the client has has a 2nd opinion!

Sponsored Links
Rather than ****ing a woman off for the entire weekend, a bit of advice a siimple 'yes that seems reasonable' would do instead of all of you trying to top the most pathetic reply

Rather than p******g a woman off for the entire weekend, a bit of advice a siimple 'yes that seems reasonable' would do instead of all of you trying to top the most pathetic reply

Well, at the risk of upsetting you further - I've just noticed this is a holiday property. Was this earnt on the back of charging less than £28 per hour (less VERY considerable expenses). Becuase, beleive me, there is no way your RGI will be a man ofsignificant means charging those rates. I note you didn't reply to my query as to how much you expected to pay.

Sponsored Links
[/quote]

Yea I do watch cowboy builders etc and you'll find that those included in the programes are about 2% of tradesmen that behave like that most of us would like to make an honest living and would love to earn enough to have a holiday home[/quote]

Maybe if you wasn't so arrogant you would get repeat custom and make enough to afford one, sadly people like you are the ones struggling for work in times like these

Well I've now arrived at my holiday flat, the sun is out and its time for a glass of wine on my balcony.

Thanks for all your help! Have a good weekend

Just to clarify it wasn't the labour I was concerned about it was the price of parts.

Just to clarify it wasn't the labour I was concerned about it was the price of parts.[/quote]

Oh well,it only took 2 pages to hear that. :eek:

well, I am in the far east enjoying the hospitably after a lovely holiday.

Didn't get to the family beach house this trip though. Spent too long at the Honda test track at Motegi.

Shame init?

Enjoy your flat ;)

While you are there you will be able to confirm that a gekan is only an entrance vestibule rather than anything specifically to do with shoes.

Tony

I wish you would spell it right Tony.... and yes - is kinda like a porch ... but be internal as well as external. Can't remember if the ones in shops and restaurants is called the same thing.

Haven't given the invoice for my international call out yet. Might end up on NHK's own logue tladers :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back