Baxi Solo 2 40 PF - burning is off, need an advice please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I am looking for an advice. My Baxi Solo 2 40 PF is not heating.
I had the same issue 2 weeks ago, but resolved itself. Now it happened again.
PCB board shows Boiler ON, Fan ON, Pilot ON but Burning is OFF and I can hear like clock ticking, when boiler tries burning on.
Please advise. Thank you.

Sponsored Links
Thank for a very quick response. I didn't touch boiler before(2 weeks ago), just started working. Regarding to your questions, boiler sparking.
Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Yes pilot is alight. I am still keeping get boiler burning, hope it get run just for tonight. Hope night won't be so cold. :cry:
Thanks

I would like to inform that boiler started working again, after 1 day break.
Again I didn't touch it at all. What can be the reason, that some time get break, and some time it's ok. Please advise. Thank you.

I would get it serviced correctly and ensure your serviceman is told about the problems you've had. Winter is just round the corner, and for sure it will let you down again. Faults don't repair themselves.

It might be an issue which will be cured by a proper service.

But it could also be a faulty printed circuit board as I find these to be the most common cause of faults although it can be other parts.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back