baxi solo 2 pf (1)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have baxi solo 2 pf the overheat lamp lights up and he does not want to turn on thanks for any help, pump ok work.,

Sponsored Links
Ermm ... it's overheating??

Several things could cause that, pump, circulation issue, blockage, faulty stat etc. Time to get someone in to have a look methinks.

thank you very much for your answer yes the water pump is working it was changed but the overheating lamp does not go out .. and it doesn’t start thanks for any help everyone says it’s a very simple and reliable old boiler .. hello from canterbury)

Sponsored Links
I reset the restart button, now the overheat and boller are on, I hear the water circulating, the pump is working but it does not want to start, it is silent ... or it’s overheat, it didn’t go out .. thanks for any help plumbers have a rest and weekend

The system may still not be circulating properly even though the pump is running. Either that or the stat needs checked out/replaced. Ideally you want someone in, that knows how to fault find, to have a look at it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back