baxi solo 40 /4 rs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have changed the thermocouple,injector piolet,the valve control sit,so i would of ruled out the solenoid ?,does any one have any more ideas,dearing in mind i cant find a re set button and my house has been empty for 6 months. :?:

Sponsored Links
the piolet lights,but when i realise the button 2 go on 2 the main burner the piolet goes out,as if there is no gas feed ?

There is an overheat reset button on the back of the thermostat housing

Sponsored Links
there is nothing on the back of it i have checked just an empty hole on the left back as you look at it from the front,could this be the problem ? a faulty one,dont now how long its been in,but it says in the manual there is one,do i get a new one of them ?,there is nothing else in there you can change ?.

On gravity systems they where not needed and sometimes people removed them completeY
where your t/couple joins gas valve is there a little blue wire bridging 2 spade connerctors

You need a bridge between them. wire with 2 spade connectors easy to make one

could you send me a reply in detail on how 2 do this and where 2 contact it.your help has been great.hope it works am freezing.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back