Baxi Solo Problem

Thank you Dave. Looking forward to getting involved!
Regards,

jacksdar

Sponsored Links
Hi Guys, sorry to drop on someone elses thread,but you seem the baxi boys, we have a Baxi solo 360 pf, that has been a load of rubbish from day one , it's 2-3 years old, the gasman has changed PCB, Pump, the valve on the pipes above it, timer and room stat, but still just shuts the central heating off for no reason, hot water seems fine, the rads that run off the hot water in the bathrooms are baking hot, any ideas would help, otherwise we are going to rip it off the wall and drive over it..thanks

Sellyservice. 3 points
1. Post a seperate topic
2. if hot water is okay then i would suggest your post should be "no heating" not my baxi solo 3 is cr@p. It sounds to me like your boiler is working fine.
3. Get a better gasman

Thanks for the kind reply and help, you have given me new hope in the boiler repair trade...

Sponsored Links
Sellyservice. 3 points
1. Post a seperate topic
2. if hot water is okay then i would suggest your post should be "no heating" not my baxi solo 3 is cr@p. It sounds to me like your boiler is working fine.
3. Get a better gasman

ditto

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back