BAXI SOLO2 30PF BOILER CHATTERING RELAY

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi to all,
Have seen other posts on boiler relay chattering, I have same issue. Started off quite quiet with some interference when watching TV which it would, but now quite loud chattering. Have seen a post where pcb change didn,t fix fault. My boiler is approx 15 years old. Any possible solutions or checks that can be done. Many thanks,

Regards, Richard

I have noticed slight chatter when pump has stopped circulating if that helps, it may be the same for the louder chatter but intermittant

Sponsored Links
Thanks for reply. Why fit one now and not 15 years ago? surely something is faulty or on its way out.

Sponsored Links
Hi Baxpoti, What's this suppressor and is it available though interpart? Not heard of it before!

3 port actuator, is that just random guess? I dont think so..... that would be commanded from heating/water control panel surely? The noise is deffinately coming from pcb in boiler but someone has had similar fault before and a new pcb failed to rectify fault. Could fix mine though!

Supressor also rubbish, not an electrical interference problem!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back