baxi105 he hw cycling

Checked again and after cleaning condensate makes me think it's the secondary heat exchanger?? If the condensate had loads of dirt then so should that, shouldn't it?
Have to get my mate to clean it when he does the gas check. Obviously I want to put him in the right direction. There isn't much left that it could be. Man!! This has had me jumping through hoops.
After all this work , someone else Is going to get the satisfaction of fixing this one......gutted.

Sponsored Links
The water in the condensate trap is exactly that it is condensate, and nothing to do with either of the water sides of the secondary heat exchanger

Gas check passed ,he adjusted the min rate. Max and min were 12 mbar.
Still cycling on off though.
I went and put x300 in last night .
I could here a slight kettling noice. Very low though . And also when kitchen tap was on and burner was ramping up heating it , a couple times I noticed a gradual reduction in flow rate then within seconds it went back to normal flow and soon after boiler cuts out . Microswitches still making contact throughout boiler cycling and no movement on the plungers at all.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Boiler sorted , removed divertor . Cleaned everything I could get to ..pipes by pass .. venturi. Flow . Return pump and moved plunger on divertor by hand to free up.
Boiler now stays on and Temp in hot water stays on 70' . No cycling . Removed minimal dirt and it's ok. But it was a fine line between working and working poor.
Thanks for help

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back