baxi105e help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
when the boiler is on it will only run on c/h on full if iturn the hot water tap on then off it goes out also it does the same if it gets up to temp then shuts down when it goes to fire back up it just fires then goes onto flame failure when i go to reset and fire it back up it takes ages when it fineally does fire up is makes a issing sound then fires up but will still go out if the water is run any ideas thanks

Sponsored Links
sknath saedi yna nur si retaw eht fi tuo og llits lliw tub pu serif neht dnuos gnissi a sekam si pu erif seod yllaenif ti nehw sega ti pu kcab ti erif dna teser ot og i nehw eruliaf emalf otno seog neth serif tsuj ti pu kcab erif ot seog ti nehw nwod stuhs neht pmet ot pu steg ti fi emas eht seod ti osla tuo seog ti ffo neht no pat retaw toh eht nruti fi lluf no h/c no nur ylno lliw ti no si reliob eht nehw

Makes the same amount of sense to me!

YES, PUMP HAS STOPPED.HISSING SOUND IS THE WATER BOILING

I dont really want to encourage your nonsence but shouldn't:-

"sknath saedi"

read

"sknaht saedi"

Sponsored Links
Drat!!!!!!!! Well spotted Agile.

On a similar note shouldn't "nonsence" read " nonsense".

Do you have pressure on the gauge on the front of the combi? If you do
you need to fill the system up to just over 1 bar, should be a valve below the boiler and then try again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back