Bay window single glazed



I have a bay window which has had a lot of its windows put through by a 10 y/o pratt.

I need to renovate this house so i was thinking can i put in double glazed windows instead ?

They are externally beaded.

How do you go about changing this type of window ?

Would it be easier to install secondary glazing ?
Sponsored Links
It is possible to get units made were the outer pane is approx 10mm larger and then you can replace your old single glazing with the new stepped units.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links