Before you post, read the instructions!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Please, before you post, read the instructions and/or call the manufacturer

for clarification!

Many queries posted here could easily be cleared up by doing this first.

Sponsored Links
Its a novel idea, but it wont work.

posters dont read the rules, computer people invented the "thing" R.T.F.M

so what chance have you got :LOL:

I'm just trying to cut down on post traffic - If people read the stickys & wiki, they will most probably get what they need without us having to repeat ourselves endlessly...

Sponsored Links
I dont dissagree with what you are saying, but you your self have fallen fowl of your own idea.

Wiki: Please see if the answer to your query is aleady covered by the Wiki
Sticky: Read Here First - FAQ - For reference
[ Goto page: 1 ... 3, 4, 5 ]

g) Made a mistake? want to add / change your post? use the
icon_edit.gif
button

Which you did to your first post, but then you posted again under it

:LOL: :LOL:

Ireally do understand the frustration and what you are saying, but most new posters do not understand / dont read what is in front of them.

Tell you what, perhaps all of us old boys could post a reply as i have done before

"see the wiki or sticky"

and nothing else, but it wwould need all of us to do it for it to work

I posted the bit about suggesting a sticky separately deliberately, so it was more visible.

I think if everybody read the instructions or called the manufactures.....this place wouldn`t be needed.

Being a newbie ive been quite fortunate as most of the problems or things i just couldn`t get me noggin round,have been found in a wiki.

:LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back