Beko Dishwasher stuck on drain

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello I have a Beko Dish washer that is stuck draining, I have checked the obvious things (changed cycle switched it on and off, blockages etc) and its all working.

I have put warm water into the machine and it pumps out ok (roughly 4 litres). It does leave a tiny but I just assumed that is usual.

so suspecting the float switch I have stripped it down but he float switch was fine, not triggered, and seemed to make the clicking sound when operated in and out, their was no sign of water in the machine base.

Out of desperation I have checked the pump and stuff but that's all ok as it is pumping out so I know I was clutching? any ideas anyone - is it just the float switch broken or is their something else i'm missing, I cant see anything obvious but maybe i'm missing something obvious

olibobs, 4 minutes ago Edit Report Bookmark

Read more: //www.diynot.com/diy/threads/beko-dishwasher.164427/page-2#ixzz3hCyX7kZS

Sponsored Links
Hi there.

Did you ever sort this? I appreciate it was a while ago!

I have the same issue. I am wondering if it is water in the base of the dishwasher, but i'm having problems getting mine out to properly investigate as it is an integrated unit, and the kitchen floor has been laid after it was installed (by the previous owner) and so makes removing it difficult without sawing off the legs!

I've read that if the base of the unit fills with water, it has a flooding mechanism which puts it into drain mode... Just wondering if this was the case in your situation.

Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back