BEKO DW603 dishwasher - continuous humming noise (cycle doesn't end)

How did you go on?

More curiosity than anything. Too late for our old dishwasher which was part sold as spares, part converted to two magnetic notice boards and the rest scrapped!

Sponsored Links
If anyone reads this in the future, I had the the same issue, my problem turned out to be a grey wire snapped at the base of the door hinge from the programmer to drain pump, easy to fix, the purple wire also snapped a few months later and had similar fault.

The door on this thing will be the death of me. I had a problem with water not heating last year. The thermostat wire had snapped in the door. Took the machine mostly apart this time to try and understand the continuous pump problem. Rejoined two more snapped wires – one orange one going to the float switch and another white one, which might have gone to the pump. I think that with the orange wire severed it failed safe, thought it was flooding and this is why the pump was just running and running.

Anyway, I strongly recommend replacing all the thin sensor wires if you're already there replacing one. As the previous poster says, it's just a matter of time before they break. Awful design. How many of these ended up junked because of this?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back