Beko DW603 Won't fill with water - obvious culprits ruled out

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi fellow DIY-ers,
I have a Beko DW603 that is acting up. The machine drains perfectly well but the cycle never starts. The drain just keeps running.
  • I have replaced the water inlet valve
  • I have replaced the main control board
  • I have tested the anti-flood device for continuity in the tray underneath (no water there).
As I was replacing the main control board I tested it with a pre-wash cycle and it worked... However now it is back under the countertop it is busted again.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
There is usually a sensor on machines linked to a pipe or syphon of some kind that tells the pump the sump is empty on most machines, crug can block it up and so the pump still thinks the sump is not empty. Usually some kind of plastic unit with small pipes connected to it. Worth a hunt around to see.

sounds like it would be worth a look! perhaps I'll dismantle the sump, clear out and replace. or do you think a dose of bleach might help?

Sponsored Links
Ah. It is a dishwasher. I like the idea that it is the water level sensor but cannot work out where that is on this thing! :(
IMG_20191209_174647.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back