1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

Beko dw603 dishwasher

Discussion in 'Appliances' started by Buckers72, 25 Jul 2016.

1. Buckers72

Buckers72

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Hi, I'm struggling to get a beko dw603 dishwasher to work - any help would be greatly appreciated . It's two moths out of warranty and could be replaced for around £150 so not worth getting beko service out to look it.

It has been working fine but has now stopped. Upon closing the door the cycle should start with drainage pump emptying out any remaining water, to me it sounds like the pump kicks in then just keeps going, the dishwasher does not fill with water.
    I've cleaned the filters in the floor of the dishwasher but as yet have not taken the appliance out (it's integrated)

I've tried resetting the machine, didn't work. I've also tried to pouring water into the machine to try and trick it into resetting itself - the water was pumped out fine but again the pump didn't swith itself off. Anyone got any ideas? - thanks!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Sponsored Links
  3. EFLImpudence

EFLImpudence

Thanks Received:
    Portugal
    Someone here may know but you'd be better in the Appliances forum.

I'll get you moved.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. securespark

securespark

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Buckers72

Buckers72

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Also, I've tried the trouble shooting test cycle, but unfortunately the dw603 doesn't have that facility:(
    I've also noticed that if pause the machine it makes no difference, you can still hear the pump whirring when you close the door?

6. securespark

securespark

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    While we're still clinging on to euro membership, read this article and see if you could use the EU clause:

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/bills/article-1677034/Two-year-warranty-EU-law.html

Failing that, try searching for "Beko drain pump not switching off" or similar.

Does this help? Not you exact model, but being a Beko, it may describe the same fault with the same component.

http://www.justanswer.com/uk-appliance/4wqtt-beko-dw-600-dishwasher-16-months-old.html

Don't try this till you have tried the 2 year warranty thing above, as it suggests you need to take off some panels.

Last edited: 27 Jul 2016
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Buckers72

Buckers72

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    I'll try the warranty thing for sure thanks for your help

8. Sponsored Links
  9. DJ-84

DJ-84

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Put Beko Dw603 has just done exactly the same! Did you find a solution?

10. DJ-84

DJ-84

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Our Beko DW603 has just done exactly the same! Did you find a solution to yours?

11. Nickyboy hopeless

Nickyboy hopeless

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Thanks to all who have had the pump problem on Beko dishwasher and asked the question. Just cured mine, pipe had come off as in most other cases. Now ok I will fit a jubilee clip.
    Ta.

12. reubin78

reubin78

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Nickyboy Hopeless - which pipe (and end) are you referring to? Am I right to assume you're referring to the non-machine end of the flexible waste pipe?

Obviously our dishwasher is now displaying the same symptoms. Worked fine until this evening.

13. Norman6001

Norman6001

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Hi my dishwasher is exactly the same.... which pipe needs fixing and can you recall what size jubilee clip you used?

thank you

norman1006

Sponsored Links