Beko dw603 dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I'm struggling to get a beko dw603 dishwasher to work - any help would be greatly appreciated . It's two moths out of warranty and could be replaced for around £150 so not worth getting beko service out to look it.

It has been working fine but has now stopped. Upon closing the door the cycle should start with drainage pump emptying out any remaining water, to me it sounds like the pump kicks in then just keeps going, the dishwasher does not fill with water.
I've cleaned the filters in the floor of the dishwasher but as yet have not taken the appliance out (it's integrated)

I've tried resetting the machine, didn't work. I've also tried to pouring water into the machine to try and trick it into resetting itself - the water was pumped out fine but again the pump didn't swith itself off. Anyone got any ideas? - thanks!

Sponsored Links
Also, I've tried the trouble shooting test cycle, but unfortunately the dw603 doesn't have that facility:(
I've also noticed that if pause the machine it makes no difference, you can still hear the pump whirring when you close the door?

Sponsored Links
While we're still clinging on to euro membership, read this article and see if you could use the EU clause:

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/bills/article-1677034/Two-year-warranty-EU-law.html

Failing that, try searching for "Beko drain pump not switching off" or similar.

Does this help? Not you exact model, but being a Beko, it may describe the same fault with the same component.

http://www.justanswer.com/uk-appliance/4wqtt-beko-dw-600-dishwasher-16-months-old.html

Don't try this till you have tried the 2 year warranty thing above, as it suggests you need to take off some panels.

Last edited:
Put Beko Dw603 has just done exactly the same! Did you find a solution?

Our Beko DW603 has just done exactly the same! Did you find a solution to yours?

Thanks to all who have had the pump problem on Beko dishwasher and asked the question. Just cured mine, pipe had come off as in most other cases. Now ok I will fit a jubilee clip.
Ta.

Thanks to all who have had the pump problem on Beko dishwasher and asked the question. Just cured mine, pipe had come off as in most other cases. Now ok I will fit a jubilee clip.
Ta.

Nickyboy Hopeless - which pipe (and end) are you referring to? Am I right to assume you're referring to the non-machine end of the flexible waste pipe?

Obviously our dishwasher is now displaying the same symptoms. Worked fine until this evening.

Hi my dishwasher is exactly the same.... which pipe needs fixing and can you recall what size jubilee clip you used?

thank you

norman1006

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back