BEKO DPH8756W - Tumble Dryer Problem

Undo the pump flap at back one screw check the float switch isn’t activating and that it is actually pumping all water to tray funny how it worked first go but not second.
Hi Licdan - The float/pump have been checked ok - The float is free to move and the pump microswitch is good. When closing the switch for a couple of seconds, the pump will run for about 30 secs then shut down. So I assume it is correct as the tray always seems to fill correctly

I have removed the NTCs again and checked with a multimeter:
Original Door NTC - Part 2790102/297190 01 00 - 12K - is reading 15kohm at room temp
Original Compressor NTC - Part 2790102/297190 01 00 - 12K - also reading 15kohm
Replacement NTC (Beko Spares)- Showing part 2306/2971900300 - also reading 15kohm

I assume the figures suggest the NTCs are correct? Although I'm unable to test their operating range whilst in use.
I will replace the NTCs back to their original positions and check again.

My son actually delivered the machine to a local repairers, who just switched the machine on and watched it for 15 mins, declaring no fault found. They were not prepared to let the machine run a full cycle, so didn't see it stop after 30mins :(

I would be grateful for any other pointers.

Cheers

Doug

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back