BEKO Washing Machines.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone tell me if theyare any good?
Daughters Hoover Nextra has blown the programme module board, new board is about £75 so she looking for a cheap W/M instead.
Family is 2 adults, 1 child and another due any day now.
If BEKO is no good any recommendations. She is on a tight budget.
Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Its the same as cars

sometimes its a lucky dip

they're all good ;) till they breakdown :D

Have to say we've had a Beko dishwasher for just over a year and it's been completely trouble free while doing a great job.
As a result we've just bought a Beko washing machine, used probably around 20-30 times so far and no signs of any trouble.
Cleans well, seems efficient, good spin, nice & quiet...

Would tentatively recommend them at the moment :)

Sponsored Links
Thanks lads. Daughter heard this morning from an old fiend she is emigrating, asked what she was doing with furniture etc. Result was I've been round tonight and looked at a Hotpoint Aquarius WM44, sems to be in good nick and quite quiet for its age. Wouldn't take anything for it till I insisted she at least take £20. Would have paid £50 if she had asked but it was a fight to make her take 20.
Daughter is now a lot less stresed! :LOL:

Once again, thanks lads.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back