Beko WTL64051B Washing Machine leaking at front door?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all,

Just got delivered a Beko WTL64051B Washing Machine and used it twice but seems at the very start and at the very end it leaks from the front bottom part of the door in a couple of places. Please see pics.

Also notice it seems to leak about 10 cm into the front bottom. Directly where you can see the rubber seal is apart from the metal drum. I have tried to push the rubber seal in tighter but it still leaks from underneth. What does it sound like the issue is? The water seems to be leaking between where the rubber meets the metal drum and coming stright down onto the floor. Is this something I can fix do you think? any tips anything I can try?

Do I have the right to return the washing machine or do I have to wait for Beko to send someone out to confirm it is faulty as I do not want this junk. Beko said I have to wait for one of their engineers to come out to confirm theres a fault before they will give me a refund.

Attachments

• washing machine door nov 2021_LI.jpg
    washing machine door nov 2021_LI.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 104
  • washing machine new far apart nov 2021.jpg
    washing machine new far apart nov 2021.jpg
    374.2 KB · Views: 95
Sponsored Links
Yes if you have just had it delivered you have every right to a replacement or a refund. The door seal looks deformed to me. Your supplier will, as you suspect, try to send someone to repair it but stand your ground for the solution you want.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back