best car for under 2 grand

H

holmslaw

Any opinions welcome, must be automatic, with ac, bit of power and comfortable for 100 - 200 motorway driving per day.

Sponsored Links
Any opinions welcome, must be automatic, with ac, bit of power and comfortable for 100 - 200 motorway driving per day

Also, I'm not an hasidic jew or an antique dealer.

Sponsored Links
Any opinions welcome, must be automatic, with ac, bit of power and comfortable for 100 - 200 motorway driving per day
Also, I'm not an hasidic jew or an antique dealer.
They make 940 saloons as well as estates.

If you don't like Volvos, how about a Scorpio Ultima 2.9i stonker? A lot of car for your money, and more electric motors in the cabin than there are hairs on the top lip of a female Russian shot putter.

A vauxhall omega, 2.5 v6 is very comfortable, cheap to buy, plenty of room, loads of gadgets, ac, pas, electric everything. Get an elite if possible, only downside really is fuel comsumption, 30mpg at most really. Could get the diesel version, its got the bmw 2.5 engine but its not much better on mpg. Cheap to insure too for such a big engine.

Rover 600 be it petrol or diesel
auto's have crusie control on gsi spec and leather.

£1500 get's you a good one with around 75k on the clock.

I've got a 2.0 petrol turbo (rover engine )and get 34 on a run so expect the same if not a bit more.

spend 2.5k and you could have a bmw 728, audi a8 2.8 or jag 3.2 sport.

Oi vey, so many choices, found a bullet proof scorpio on auto trader -honest. I wish cars could talk I'd buy it just to know what it's been up to.
nickso
spend 2.5k
you think I'm made of money already, made me go all cold and sweaty.
I like the look of the omega found one on autotrader 19500 miles £1500 but miles away from me.
Thanks for all the advice, Musseltov.

"if I was a rich man, dah dah dah............................

anything german or japanese, i recommend a honda accord, nice and reliable, some gems have cruise too.

Oi vey, so many choices, found a bullet proof scorpio on auto trader -honest. I wish cars could talk I'd buy it just to know what it's been up to.
nickso
spend 2.5k
you think I'm made of money already, made me go all cold and sweaty.
I like the look of the omega found one on autotrader 19500 miles £1500 but miles away from me.
Thanks for all the advice, Musseltov.

"if I was a rich man, dah dah dah............................

lol. fair enough rabbi. i wasnt privvy to your monetary status and was just pointing out the whole new world of class you could be driving for not much more shekels.

good luck with your upmarket chavalier :LOL:

Don't buy trouble, get a Honda Accord.

The 99-03 model is not only the number one most reliable used car, it is also a good drive and a bit special.

Sponsored Links
Back