Vectra or Focus

Zampa, if you mean the Mondeo, I would challenge any car to beat it on a handling-ability-per-unit-cost basis.

Sponsored Links
Well..I was trying to crack a joke about driving the new Ford Vista...but nevermind... :rolleyes:

We have seriously been considering a Mondeo actually...I wasnt to sure because on paper it looked like you didnt get much car for your money..I have never driven one but we will definatly try one (a 100,000 salesmen cant be wrong!!)

I'm not one of those 'I only want something to get me from A to B' people..having said that im not looking to screach away from lights and 'large it' all over the place either...looks are unimportant (thats what the wife has always said anyway.. :rolleyes: hmmm)

But I do like interior refinements and, naturally, lots of buttons that light up.

The Ghia looks a decent buy.

Have you driven one Soft?

Yes, I've got a cheap and craap ordinary one (not my main car, but a backup).

My mother has a Ghia with a ridiculously powerful engine (can't remember which one).

I can't tell any difference in the handling between the two of them, but the Ghia has about 400 more electric motors in it.

I actually don't much like Fords, but they make good cars and I'm not stupid.

I actually don't much like Fords,

Nor me..possible because the neighbour always buys one and refers to it as 'she'... :confused:

But I also agree that they do make a decent car..

We are looking for a diesel...at the end of the day they seem good honest cars

Well worth a look, thanks for the input.

Sponsored Links
You're welcome.

I actually don't much like Fords,
Nor me..possible because the neighbour always buys one and refers to it as 'she'... :confused:
Oh JHC. One of those. :rolleyes:

I believe there's actually a law against it, and that you're legally entitled to ram a rusty and Anthrax-ridden garden fork into his foot as a small encouragement to abandon his outrageous affectation.

Every time I have bought a new car home I get the 'oh shes lovely'...its an 'IT'...a ****ing 'IT' for gods sake!

It gets worse...they can remember the number plate on every 'she' they have ever had from 1973 onwards.. :mad:

Harmless enough people, but ask em about cross plys and radials and you get the history of rubber from the south american indians to Brigstone.. :unsure:

That's a small town on the Dorset coast, isn't it?

Back