Best Composite Doors on the market?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

From feedback from reading through the forums installation is very important but if you had to list the top 3 composite doors on the market what would they be?

1. Rockdoor

2. Door Stop

3. Veka

??

So far we are leaning toward Phoenix composite doors mainly because this is what the store that offer great customer service stock they said they recently changed to them after using safestore composite doors?

I would be interested to hear your views and past experiences as I am looking at getting a new composite door shortly.

Many Thanks

Sponsored Links
At Doorstop we manufacture the doors and build them to the 3rd party customers specs, then send them to our customer {your supplier} of course they will charge a bit extra and then add fitting on .

http://www.door-stop.co.uk/

the doors are very good tbh and if there where any problems on our part { not fitting} we would send an engineer out too.

But of course i am being biased lol, but saying that i dont work there anymore. :mrgreen:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back