Best good quality shower enclosure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just moved into our new home, which requires updating, I want to fit a good quality shower enclosure/tray, that will last a long time, I want to go for a good quality manufacturer, but not one that will break the bank, been looking at Mira, Kudos, Lakes, John Lewis etc, but the more I look, the more I'm getting confused. Any input, preferences and advice would be greatly appreciated.
Many Thanks
Steve

Sponsored Links
I'd choose Kudos every time. Only spanner in the works is that they're currently closed due to COVID-19, as are a lot of the bathroom manufacturers, so you might have to wait a couple of months

Thanks for your advice, just a quick question, I've looked at their website site and noticed they do many different ranges of shower enclosures, have you got any preference on these ?
Thanks again

Sponsored Links
Sorry to be a pain, but just been looking at some enclosures, and saw a Pentagon shaped one made by "Crosswater" is this a make you know of and do you rated them ??
Thanks again

Crosswater make good brassware and their enclosures are OK, but I'm not a fan of their shower trays. They're a lightweight construction over a steel frame and suffer more flex than I like to see

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back