Best place to buy a Magnaclean

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. Through advice on this forum Im thinking of getting a Magnaclean. anyone know where is the cheapest place to get them?
cheers.

Sponsored Links
Cheers John. Thats the cheapest I had found too. Wondered if there was a plumb shop doing them at a better deal. happy to support the indusrty than go through ebay, but at the end of the day, price will dictate source.

Sponsored Links
the Magnaclean looks simpler to clean though removing the boiler buddy unit takes away all the sludge. I dont know if the magnaclean drips any sludge when removing the core from the housing. Also looks like there is water spillage disconnecting the boiler buddy. At the mo, the magnaclean gets my money but will check the forum a bit more before purchasing.
any views and thoughts welcomed
cheers

Umm Agreed ...... Magnaclean looks the better option ......... Might do a Victor Kyam & buy the company ;)

Ouch £7.50 delivery & no paypal ....... Ahh well It is cheap as chips.........

***Edit***
INFACT the more I think about this the less I like it ...... I'm going to pay more with somone else..... My "Ripoff" detector is beeping like a crazyman :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back