Best place to buy Vaillant boilers

OM2

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can someone advise me the best place to buy a Vaillant boiler?

The local shop gave me a price of £830. They told me the one I needed was a Vaillant Pro 24. (2 bedroom flat + just need the most basic model that gives heating and water)

I looked online and can save at least £100

Can someone give me a recommended place online to buy from?

Thanks

OM

Sponsored Links
Saving £100.00 well say the boiler lasts 10 years before it needs replacement,you will have saved £10.00 per year.in year 7/8/9 £10.00 will be the same as £8.00 and going down.

Best let your installer buy the boiler to benefit from an extended warranty (warranty has very strict conditions) but its your comfort at stake.

Your better off with the cheapest boiler on the market but have it fitted and maintained to the highest standards.

blinking boilers.

I get the impression a lot of peeps are fitting their own. ;)

I get the impression a lot of peeps are fitting their own. ;)

Well good luck with that
The last 2 years of installing nothing but Valliant 6 have come out of the box faulty. So if a non reg guy installed it good luck with you warranty

I used to install nothing but valliant
I will not be installing one again!

Sponsored Links
Sorry the odds on that are horrendous mate I dont believe that failure rate unless u got someone sabotaging u not possible...
An joe 90 u sticking ur info on these threads an u ain't got a clue

We have fitted 120+ Vaillants in the past two years, only had one which has needed a warranty call in that time, also putting 7 year warranty on the plus range now. Fantastic boilers.

Well you should belive it
2 of them divertor was passing
1 of them wasn't sparking
2 Can't remember
And the one I put in a week ago won't ramp up on ch above 55oC
Tech told me there's a blockage on the last one well the kamco was on from 9am to 1 pm rad hammer magnacleanse and kamco fx2 and there's a tf1 filer on it so being called a lier is not great help (ESP when telling me I powerflushed it wrong)
Spoke to tech a number of times you can see my faults in the combustion chamber

So as far as I'm concerned I won't be fitting these again!

Sorry mate the ramping up I sympathise that's a fault I've seen . As for divertors passing lol, I see approx 1200 a year NEVER HAD IT , not sparking ! Mm never seen that either u must b the son of satan or an ulterior motive to spout that tripe

Don't need spot or tripe nothing
These are the faults I've had simple
I don't come on this site to argue I come to learn and share with other engineers.
So you can LOL as much as you like
Why would I slag off a manafactor for no reason what so ever ? Unless I've had problems!

I slag off other manafactors also (ie) worcester heatline and ideal so?

And if we may now return to the original topic - OP, wouldn't buy an ecoTEC Pro, spend a bit more and get a Plus 824. Easier (and therefore cheaper) to install and comes with a longer warranty too. The extra money is well worth it, it mystifies me why anybody buys an ecoTEC Pro

OP, it seems that you must want to install the boiler yourself.

Few pros will fit a boiler bought by their customner!

To nsave the installation charge you have the rtisk of:-

Not notifying Building Control

A warranty you cannot claim on

An installation problem which damages the boiler

And lots of other possibilities.

Why are you so keen to take these risks?

Tony

thanks for the replies guys

i can fit a boiler - easy peasy :)
but, i appreciate, that it will take several weeks of learning and practice

i build websites. i build beautiful websites that work and bring in businesses for my clients.

i'm sure with a few weeks/months of practice, any of u guys could also build a website. :)

if anyone wants to exchange services - i'll build a website in return for getting my boiler fixed!

question: is there anywhere on this forum where i can advertise my services to build a website for trade people? i had a look and and can't see anywhere obvious. and i don't want to go spamming with my offers of service - since that's how it might look.

thanks

Does a beautiful web site need a calibrated FGA and building control notice?

Thought not ;).

There's no advertising on here BTW.
does a boiler need search engine optimisation and a cms to manage content?
thought not
lol
:) :) :)

we all have our trades. i'd always rather get someone who's more qualified for something like a boiler

shame about no advertising :(

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back