Best place to buy Vaillant boilers

But you have stated above that you want to buy the boiler and fit it easy peasy!

Nor do I understand how you can fit a boiler there but not take a picture of the leaking boiler there?

Tony

Sponsored Links
But you have stated above that you want to buy the boiler and fit it easy peasy!

Nor do I understand how you can fit a boiler there but not take a picture of the leaking boiler there?

Tony
tony, i was just joking
easy peasy to fit a boiler - yes (but with many week/month/years of experience)
i'll get a pic of the boiler shortly
i'll post on the other thread
thanks

A combi swap is about the same difficulty as changing your bath taps.

It matters not.

If you don't like, don't buy.

Resume your argument the day you can report that an RGI has forced you, with menaces, to pay his combi swap price.

Sponsored Links
That's right mate. I refuse to pay some jumped up short course cowboy to fit my boiler.

Wait a minute - that's my mate I've just described.

He's cheap as chips so I'll let him fit it any day.

the boiler engineer has said that a system flush will cost £200
he's highly recommended doing this if a new boiler is being fitted

someone else (who is not an expert, but has a lot of experience) said that it's wise to get a system flush, otherwise the old gunge in the system goes through the new boiler

any comments?

Yes of course and that's a very good price. Why can't he get you a boiler though? :confused:

Yes of course and that's a very good price. Why can't he get you a boiler though? :confused:
he can. someone told me that i need to keep all receipts for the repair and that i should tell the engineer to keep all receipts and give to me. so, i told him this. he said no problem. but then suggested i get the boiler myself from the local shop - that's where would have got from in any case and charged me the same amount. i didn't particularly want to spend time chasing around for a best price. but, happy that i did, since the engineer wouldn't have any reason for wanting to save money if the cost was being directly passed on and wouldn't necessarily want to spend time searching around for the best price.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back