Best product to fill in skirting screw holes?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What's the best type of filler to fill these holes without shrinkage that's easy to prepare and sand?

I suppose one of the best is a wood filler that comes with a hardener. The problem with these of course is that they harden very quickly. I don't need one that hardens quickly.

I remember on somewhere on YouTube that said Milliput (or any putty?) is best because it doesn't shrink and it's instant in terms of not having to sand since it doesn't actually harden.

Is there an accepted product/type that all the pros use?

Thanks very much.

Sponsored Links
I have used ronseal small gap filler in small and large areas of wood (and plaster). It has not shrunk and sands smooth.

Blup

I have used ronseal small gap filler in small and large areas of wood (and plaster). It has not shrunk and sands smooth.

Blup

Thanks, does that come with a hardener where you have to mix it up and use it quickly?
Can you supply link?
Thanks again.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back